The best way to save well on an inground pool is to do it with your own hands. Luckily, there are many companies offering inground pool kits that give customers everything necessary for the installation of an inground pool. What is their price? Of course, it depends largely on the seller, materials used, as well as additional components. Usually, their price is about $12.000-13.000 for a common pool.
The main thing you should remember is that a “standard” pool kit ranges from firm to firm. It’s very similar to purchasing a car – you can’t simply look at basic prices and expect to obtain an objective comparison. A more effective approach is to add up all the features obligatory for you in various pool kits and proceed on that basis.
However, before we proceed, you may wonder…
Can you cope with this task?
Construction of an inground pool is not an easy task. Before starting to do it, you should ask yourself some questions:
- What equipment is necessary? Consider leasing some heavy equipment and record these expenditures.
- Should I subcontract some of the work? Yes, you probably should. The amount of such work will significantly affect the price.
- Can I cope with getting the necessary authorizations for the pool? Based on your place of residence, this can become a complex and costly procedure.
- Am I ready to do all the digging and other handwork necessary for this project? Constructing an inground pool implies a lot of digging. You must be sure that you’re up to this task.
If installing a pool with your own hands seems like too much, you should think about building a semi inground pool, which significantly decreases the complexity of the project. Of course, there are lots of other factors to take into account: you will see it if you do further studies. Purchasing a kit is really helpful, and some sellers promise “simple installation.” But you should know that building an inground pool just can’t be easy.
What to expect from an inground pool kit?
As a rule, the inground pool kit is provided with variable options you must choose when ordering. The most important of them are:
- Size and form of the pool. The majority of the companies offer a wide choice of preset pool sizes and forms. Of course, thanks to this kit, you can customize the pool according to your taste.
- Chlorination system. You can choose from different chlorination systems for the pool.
- Options for plumbing. There is a broad range of plumbing configurations available for an inground pool. Due to the kit, you may choose from various options.
- Heater. You can choose any kind of heating system for your pool.
- Additional equipment. Pool kits usually have additional options such as lighting equipment, jumps, slides, etc.
Those are just basic supplies. Even if you have an inground pool kit, you have to do lots of planning and investigations to ensure you have everything necessary.
Assistance in organizing the inground pool kits
Such kits are perfect for organizing your inground pool project since they include all the main materials you require; therefore, you won’t have to look for every component separately. Even if you’re not going to use an inground pool kit for your project, you should see what they include to make sure you have everything you need.